What’s in the Mandala Box?
• Violet Fields Soap – By Tilley Soaps Australia (Since 1865) – A sweet powdery, floral perfume that’s generously aromatic. Like Fields of Violets, you could just immerse yourself in this therapeutic fragrance. Made from a premium blend of sustainable palm and coconut oil, Shea butter and natural vitamin E.
• Every Sending Love Gift Box comes with a collectable antique charm – This month is a Silver plated “Forever Love” heart charm. Most people believe that more than one heart intertwined has the same meaning as joined circles – love is never ending. Other meanings similar to this include togetherness and complete unity.
• 14cm x 14cm Heart shaped Mandala box. The word Mandala (pronunciation mon –dah –lah) means “circle”. Mandalas are circular designs symbolizing the notion that life is never ending.
• Stunning China Concern Bracelet
This stunning bracelet has been produced by a team of disabled young adults at International China Concern’s Vocational Training Centres in Hunan, China. Purchasing the bracelet provides vocational training and adds value to the lives of these young people. For more information please visit chinaconcern.org Sending Love supports ICC and we sponsor a little girl named Yang Junyn. She is a special needs child and is an inspiration to us for her courage and her strength.
• 2.1oz Daisy Scented Soy Candle – A burst of bergamot and Sicilian lemons introduces a juicy freshness with a Vanilla and Musk base. *Please read our Candle Safety Guide on our website before use*